Kim Yawitz, RD
Want to get 2021 off to a great start with some healthy nutrition habits? Join our 6-Week Nutrition Jumpstart!
Who is the Nutrition Jumpstart For?
The nutrition jumpstart is suitable for just about anyone! More specifically, it’s great for any adult (ages 18 and older) with the following goals:
- Improving health.
- Boosting energy.
- Improving performance at the gym.
- Losing weight.
- Getting into a healthier routine.
- Having a better relationship with food.
- Learning more about healthy eating.
The challenge is entirely virtual (with the exception of body comp testing…see below) and is open to participants who are not 26 members.
How Will the Nutrition Jumpstart be Structured?
The jumpstart will focus on several tried and true habits that have consistently brought my patients and clients success throughout my career as a dietitian.
We’ll start with one small but highly impactful habit in week one and layer on other small but highly impactful habits as we go.
This approach will allow you to make some significant headway toward your goals without feeling like the jumpstart is taking over your life.
What Does the Nutrition Jumpstart Start, and What Will it Include?
The jumpstart begins on Monday, January 11th, and will finish on Sunday, February 22nd. I will be sending a kickoff video with lots of details, including tips for making the most of the jumpstart, the week of January 4th.
In addition to the video, here’s what you’ll get:
- Before and after body composition testing (this is easy and fast, and can be done with social distancing in place).
- Pre-challenge goal setting session with me.
- Access to our nutrition client app.
- Regular one-on-one check-ins.
- Tracking sheets.
- Exclusive email, app, and Facebook content.
- Group accountability via Facebook.
- Lots of fun bonuses!
What Does the Jumpstart Cost?
The challenge will cost $125. However, you can save 20% before 12/24 with the code HEALTHY2021.
P.S. Need a little help setting yourself up for success with those New Year’s Resolutions? Click here to join our FREE Resolution Remix lunch and learn on 12/29 at noon!