Update: We’ve made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend in-person classes, effective 3/19/20. I’ll be checking in with members and updating on opening plans as I learn more. Stay strong, family.
Hey 26! I created and will be frequently updating this post in efforts to keep you all up to speed on our response to COVID-19. This info is all subject to change.
- We are cleaning bathrooms, light switches, door handles, keyboard, mouse, remotes, and other surfaces at least once per day.
- I’m scrubbing the floors daily.
- We are asking members to wash hands before and after workouts.
- We are sanitizing ALL equipment after use.
- We’re asking anyone who’s sick, or anyone who’s traveled to high-risk areas, to stay home from the gym.
- We are keeping classes small. Effective 3/17, I’ll be implementing a reservation policy for all classes. We are capping classes at 6 people (first come first serve, for both classes and wait lists). Any class with no reservations 2 hours in advance will be canceled.
- We are asking parents to limit kid visits to the gym.
- We are encouraging a 6-foot radius.
- We’ll be working out outside and opening doors as much as possible.
- We are publishing home workouts on Wodify, with how to videos in our private Facebook group. Kim will be happy to hop on a Facetime or skype to review the workout with you personally. She can also modify it to suit your needs.
- We are encouraging home fitness with a March Madness Bracket Challenge!! And the winner will receive a $100 gift card to a St. Louis-owned business facing hardship right now. See post for details.
- We are posting informational content on social media, with tips for staying healthy.
- Guys, there is some chance we will have to temporarily suspend in-person classes, and that would suck. I weigh that option every day. Please know that this is a possibility.
- If we shut down, I will be offering a gear checkout option to help you stay active at home. I’ll provide details if that becomes necessary.
- We have to move at the end of this month, no matter what.
- I’ll be checking in with you all one-on-one to see how I can help you. I know this is a tough time for you all as well.
Be well, friends, and check back often for updates.